Nicola Delic promises you Steady profits + Free system – We do not believe that before we will not check. This is what we found from one of his systems and reports he shares with everyone free of charge – some really usefull tips:
Trading Tips : Making money constantly in the market requires a good trading system and iron discipline. Even if you have a solid trading system, you really need to pay attention to this in your trading activities.
Tip #1 – Define Your Trading Style based on yourself. It’s either Day Trader and Swing Trader for long term. Day Trading is a fast trading style where you open and close a few positions every day while Swing Trading is a slightly slower style where you open and hold positions from a few hours to a few days. If you are working another job go with Swing Trading, and pick Day Trading if you have 3-4 hours per day to spend in front of your screen.
Tip #2 – Select Timeframes. Even if your system (or the one he gives away for free called Fib Cash Compass forex strategy) works on any timeframe, you should select the timeframe that best suits your trading style. For Day Traders try to pick the 5 minute or 15 minute timeframe as your default timeframe. If you are a Swing Trader pick between the 1 hour and 4 hour charts. For professional traders these are the best TFs which worked for them. Don’t keep switching from timeframe to timeframe – Select Yours.
Tip #3 – Always Control Risk. Bad money management is the reason most traders fail. Use risk management like a professional trader. Every trade that you take needs to have the same risk value no more then 1%-3% of account balance. If account sizes is above $10,000 risk 1%-2% on any single trade. For traders that have accounts below $10,000 risk between 2%-3% of your account, there are no exceptions. Having defined risk may seem like we are limiting our profit potential, but at the same time we are limiting the probability of wiping out our entire trading account with one bad trade!
All these is only in his Fib Cash Compass he shares free – click link below to access it
After some research this is what I found about Nicola Delic and his new system Elliot Wave DNA
– He have appeared on T.V., blogs, interviews, and some of the best-known trading and investing websites in the world.
– Banks and institutions pay him up to $25,000 just for in-depth analysis using his method of interpreting Elliott Waves.
– When he announced that is going to start a Hedge Fund, was oversubscribed in days and it has never dropped below $10 Million.
– Before he started his own Hedge Fund he worked for:
– Instaforex (Senior Analyst & Educator)
– FTI Consulting (Analyst & Trader)
– ElliottWave-Forecast (Analyst)
– ForexMoney (Senior Analyst)
– Tivat Investment (Chief Trader)
This is quite impresive and I am looking forward to check his system in full not only just the free stuff he gives away